modwsgi@googlegroups.com

[modwsgi] Re: Issue with mod_wsgi using trac and subversion 1.7 Adrian Gschwend Wed Mar 07 09:04:22 2012

Hi,

> Do you have the ability to control the order of the LoadModule lines
> for DAV/SVN and mod_wsgi?

yeah it's my box so I can do whatever I want. Tried that, mod_wsgi was
the last module, switched it to be the first. No change.

> That is all I can think of.

ok if there are no other ideas I will try TRAC with fastcgi module to
see if the problem persists.

cu

Adrian