mplayer-dev-eng@mplayerhq.hu

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Allow progress bar osd to be moved to bottom of window Nicolas George Wed Feb 22 17:00:12 2012

Le quartidi 4 ventôse, an CCXX, Changyu Li a écrit :
> So in summary, example added to etc/example.conf and
> DOC/man/en/mplayer.1. Description added to OSD/SUBTITLE OPTIONS section.
> Floating point stuff is removed. Anything else to add?

It looks fine. Unless someone objects, I will test it and apply it in the
next few days. I may add some space to breathe to the formula and add a
sentence in the manpage.

Thanks for your patch.

Regards,

--