mplayer-dev-eng@mplayerhq.hu

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Allow progress bar osd to be moved to bottom of window Nicolas George Thu Feb 23 01:00:38 2012

Le quartidi 4 ventôse, an CCXX, Changyu Li a écrit :
> So in summary, example added to etc/example.conf and
> DOC/man/en/mplayer.1. Description added to OSD/SUBTITLE OPTIONS section.
> Floating point stuff is removed. Anything else to add?

I am sorry, but it seems your mailer has messed up the patch by randomly
adding spaces. Could you re-send it in a more robust way, for example as an
attached file?

(You could also clone git://git.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer and use git
send-email. But that is entirely up to you.)

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George