mplayer-docs@mplayerhq.hu

Re: [MPlayer-DOCS] No tabs in help file Juan A. Javierre Sat Apr 14 10:01:12 2012

En Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:08:14 +0200, Ingo Brückl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you do a

  help/help_create.sh help/help_mp-es.h UTF-8

you'll get a help_mp.h which has a section of "untranslated messages from the
English master file" at its end. May be of help for your work.

Thanks for the tip. I did it and got the file help_mp.h with the message, however there were no untranslated strings afterwards. Anyway, I am reviewing the whole file, as the translated text contains spelling mistakes, missing accents and untranslated terms. I am using an UTF-8 capable text editor using a fixed spacing font for the task and see everything aligned in my end.

Juan

Ingo

--
Juan A. Javierre