mplayer-users@mplayerhq.hu

Re: [MPlayer-users] Size of XV Fullscreen Attila Kinali Thu Oct 30 03:00:21 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:38:57 +0100
Alexander Roalter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I control which value mplayer uses for fullscreen? -geometry
> does not affect the fullscreen behavior (at least in the many ways I
> tried), so there must be something else, maybe in the driver department
> or in my xorg.conf about the order of the monitors?

That's a bug in Twinview, reporting wrong screen sizes.
You should report this to nvidia.

For a quick fix to your prob, you should use -screenw and -screenh.
You also need to compile MPlayer without xinerama support, as the
xinerama code will unconditionally overwrite -screenw and -screenh
with the wrong values it gets from the x11 server.

                        Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.