musicbrainz-devel@musicbrainz.org

Re: [mb-devel] Subversion moved Robert Kaye Sat Aug 12 20:54:14 2006

FYI: the svn.musicbrainz.org is now set up:

   svn://svn.musicbrainz.org

On Feb 22, 2006, at 3:14 PM, Robert Kaye wrote:

Hi!

We've slowly started using subversion for new projects, and we will soon be moving all of our cvs code to subversion as well. We had a subversion repository running on test.mb.org, but that has now moved to:

    svn://lingling.musicbrainz.org

so, to check out the new python based web service client that Matthias wrote, so this:

svn co svn://lingling.musicbrainz.org/python-musicbrainz2/trunk python-musicbrainz2

the lucene_server and lucene_index projects are also hosted there. In a couple of days we will be using svn.musicbrainz.org to access these. If you have cvs commit privs and would like to have svn commits, privs please contact me off-list.

Thanks!

FYI: lingling is in the new colo facility here in SLO, which we moved into yesterday. We'll be moving all the services there in the next few days.

--

--ruaok Somewhere in Texas a village is *still* missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://mayhem- chaos.net