musicbrainz-devel@musicbrainz.org

Re: [mb-devel] Some issues with the 20060310 release Rod Begbie Sun Aug 13 13:13:32 2006

On 3/14/06, Björn Krombholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The second thing I didn't understand. There is a new column added to
> the stats table in CreateTables.sql script.

Fuchs --

Thanks for fixing the first bug.  The second one still remains -- The
column "puids" is created in stats in the CreateTables.sql file (but
not in the upgrade for already-existing DBs), but the datadumps don't
populate it.  Any chance you can nuke it from the script in CVS?

This is (I believe) the only thing still blocking a new release of the
MBServer Virtual Machine image.

Rod.

--
:: Rod Begbie :: http://groovymother.com/ ::