musicbrainz-experts@musicbrainz.org

[mb-experts] Mod note email strangeness Steve Wyles Fri Aug 11 22:32:59 2006

Has anybody else noticed mod note emails not being sent / received?

Take http://musicbrainz.org/showmod.html?modid=4059138 for example.

I added a note asking for more information (without voting) and only noticed they had given it when going back through my subscribed artist mods. I expected to be emailed if anybody else added a note to the moderation.

My "When I add a note to a moderation, mail me all future notes for that moderation" preference is definately ticked.

Steve (inhouseuk)