musicbrainz-experts@musicbrainz.org

Re: [mb-experts] Wiki event log Dave Evans Sat Aug 12 05:08:42 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 06:11:50PM +0100, Don Redman wrote:
> If we never have such troubles, then I'll never need it. And if it is more
> than the matter of writing a simple script, then please let it be.

OK then.  It's probably 2-3 hours work, all told, to make those sorts of
stats available (assuming really simple analysis - nothing too clever).  For
now I'll set the event-log rotating, and let me know if you need anything more
than what's already available.

--
Dave Evans

PGP key: http://rudolf.org.uk/pgpkey