mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] Firewire unstable. Aaron Russell Tue Feb 21 13:00:24 2012

Thanks everyone.

I think what im gonna do is try and get a another box from verizon and see
how that goes. If i still have problems buy the dcr 2620 or hd homerun
prime.

The channels i am able to record from the box now has been alot. And almost
all hd versions. So lets hope that stays that way.