mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] missing tv schedules Michael Watson Tue Feb 21 19:00:41 2012

On 22/02/2012 1:47 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Michael Watson
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>> Ive had my fun, and those that have responded have simply proved the
>> point I was trying to convey.
> Yes, your point was that illegal versions of Windows (at $122US) cost
> less than Schedules Direct membership for a year (at $25US).  You made
> no sense.
Where do you get it that it is ILLEGAL Software....  Wholesale cost from
Global Hardware/Software distributor in Australia is $98 Inc GST,
therefore cost of $115.00 on ebay is in now way cheap enough to be
considered illegal software.

I believe the MS provide listing data for US customers.

Life span of MS Products is around 5 years.

OP (who will probably never return to this list due to the way he was
treated) said MS Software was $100, price in Australia (retail) is
$115.00 AUS ($122 US).