mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] Transcoded recordings playback fails: audio failure, video stutters (was Last MythTV Gentoo ebuild... buffer issues) Andrew Leech Tue Feb 21 20:00:34 2012

On 22/02/2012 12:09 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 22 February 2012 02:57, jk90090<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> There were four commits on the 14th, I tested two of them.  I'm not sure
>> if github is listing (https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits) them in
>> order of commit time, and if it is then I have tested the the specific
>> commit that introduced the failure.
> You can't really rely on the commit day to know when it was in fact committed.
>
> it could have been committed weeks earlier and only pushed on that
> particular day.
>
> So when you look into the git log, you'll see that the timeline isn't
> always progressive.
>
> now, again.. if you provide a sample of a recording giving you issue,
> I can have a look
I think JK did post a couple of clips, I can't download them myself at
the moment to check them though (at work)
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10212#comment:24

Andrew