mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] mythweb backend status page 0.25 timing out Raymond Wagner Wed Feb 22 15:00:07 2012

On 2/22/2012 15:43, Dan Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Dan Smith<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>>> Is the backend actually timing out, or is this a mythweb issue?  Recall,
>>> the status page is not actually generated by mythweb, but is proxied
>>> through from the backend.  Can you access....
>>>
>>> http://<your backend IP>:6544/Status/GetStatusHTML
>> Your right, http://192.168.1.10:6544/Status/GetStatusHTML results in
>> The connection was reset
>> The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
>>
>> sshing to my server and running mythtv-status gives me
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/4nec/models/mine/91XG-mod$ mythtv-status
>> Sorry, failed to fetch http://localhost:6544/xml:
>> 500 alarm
>> I dpkg-reconfigured mythtv-status and changed localhost to
>> 192.168.1.10 which didn't help.
> fixed itself magically by rebooting

If available, I wouldn't mind seeing your backend logs from when it
wasn't working.  In particular, I would be interested in the first few
seconds worth where it's building its runtime configuration, and
starting up the various listen servers.