mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] to Beirdo re ticket #10336 Michael T. Dean Wed Feb 22 22:00:32 2012

On 02/21/2012 03:50 PM, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> From: mtdean
>> That's definitely interesting.
>>
>> Yianni, thanks for continuing to investigate, and for finding a
>> workaround/real lead. I think I see what's happening, now, and I think
>> I might be able to make it work, even with OpenGL ES headers installed.
>> I hope the changes you made are undo-able (maybe you can restore the
>> directory using your package manager) because I'd love to get you to
>> test, again, once I push the change, so we can verify it works.
> Yes, I just moved the folders, I didn't delete them. Just let me know and I'll
> test it.
>
> The bottom line is this: I like mythtv, and if I can, I'll help improve it.

Yianni, I'd appreciate your testing (make distclean, then
reconfigure/recompile) with your OpenGL ES headers back in place after
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/1f464e9cd , if you get a
chance.  I think it should work, now, but I'd like confirmation.

And I just realized that my half-past-midnight brain forgot to say,
"Thanks to Yianni Vidalis for all the testing to find out how to fix the
compile," in the commit message.  So, thanks for all the testing and
figuring out how to fix the compile (and apologies for forgetting the
attribution in the commit).

Mike