mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] Mythfrontend (mythvideo) .25 crashes and timeouts Raymond Wagner Fri Feb 24 12:01:09 2012

On 2/24/2012 14:26, Phill Wiggin wrote:

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Gavin Hurlbut <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    The version of 0.25pre you pulled is over two months old.  Try
    updating to get the last two months of fixes before going too crazy.

I'm not too concerned yet. Myth itself works fine and my wife and I can live w/o the mythvideo part. I did a git pull of the Gentoo overlay just before installing. I've been trying to stick w/ the Gentoo package management rather than mixing in source installs. I'll look around for a fresher overlay (or just do it myself).

The latest ebuild on the MythTV overlay is from yesterday. Also note the 'mythtv-buildebuild.py' script in the 'scripts' directory. With no arguments, it will spawn a new ebuild for the 'master' branch, using whatever the latest commit to that branch was.