mythtv-users@mythtv.org

Re: [mythtv-users] 0.25 Music Ryan Patterson Wed Feb 29 10:01:49 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Christopher Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Consider a common scenario.
>
> You select a single track from a list you've browsed to, likely an Album.
> Then:
> a) Only that single track plays.
> b) The list (album) continues to play from that track.
>
> I, for one, would expect b), which implies a playlist.

And I for one would expect a).  Why should mythtv play anything but
the one tract that was selected?  I hate programs that assume they
know better than me with regards to how to interpret my commands.

I have never use playlists with any media player.   I don't understand
their purpose.  All I want is a queue that I can add tracks to and
have them play in order.

-Ryan