nhusers@googlegroups.com

[nhusers] Re: NH 2.1.2 Linq Russ Tue Aug 31 07:00:17 2010

I checked there.  All I find ther is NHibernate.Linq 1.0 which if you
look at the solution is set to compile against NHibernate 2.1.0 not
2.1.2.

When I get the NHibernate.Linq 2.1.2 binaries the version number on
the Linq file is 1.1.0.1001 which doesn't match the 1.0.0.4000 in the
source files.

I am concerned that the source for the 2.1.2 Linq binaries are
different and I missing something.

Russ