nhusers@googlegroups.com

[nhusers] Re: Aliased projection used in restriction Greg Wed Feb 08 08:00:27 2012

I found a solution but it is not nice. If there is a nicer solution do
let me know please.

     private IProjection GetProjectionByAlias(string alias)
       {
            var projections = ((ProjectionList)
((CriteriaImpl)this._QueryOver.UnderlyingCriteria).Projection);

            for (int i = 0; i < projections.Length; i++)
            {
                IProjection projection = projections[i];
                if (projection.Aliases.Length > 0 &&
projection.Aliases[0] == alias)
                {
                    return projection;
                }
            }
            return null;
        }

       IProjection projection = GetProjectionByAlias(alias);
       var restriction =  Restrictions.Eq(projection, value);