nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

[Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Fuel economy/upgrades jgalban Tue Dec 30 10:00:29 2008

Hi Greg,

  Don't know about the 4 into 1, but I do have the K&N filter on my
'93.  If your referring to the airbox filter (not pods), it doesn't
make any measurable difference in performance or fuel economy.  I
thought the filter was a worthwhile investment because it can be
reused indefinitely and cost less than 2 paper replacement filters
from the dealer.

John