nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hybrid Bikes (side tangent) Kurt Nolte Fri Feb 17 13:01:24 2012

Not saying you're any sort of EV "hater" at all, but it's odd that stuff
keeps changing. I get it. You don't really want one or think it's a good
idea right now. I guess my CL-fu is not terribly strong, or my area is
"different" with pricing: couple-year-old Ninja 250s are still going for
~$3k+, unless they've been visibly dropped/damaged. Even older ones, as
early as the late 90s, still go for that $2-3k range. And none of them are
*new* with warranties and blank histories and such.

Pointing out that these MSRP for about the same MSRP of bikes bigger than
you initially compared them to (300cc performance) is all I had been doing,
and now we're talking about 250 bikes.

Maybe I really am tired, but I don't get the jump.

-Kurt