nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hybrid Bikes (side tangent) Jeremy Kindy Fri Feb 17 13:01:42 2012

My problem with most of the 250s and E-cycles are my size - I'm 6'4" and
240.  The 250s I've looked at/ridden have felt small.  I used a NH250 for
the MSF course and was worried about the size of the 750 before I sat on it
(would be more comfortable if the pegs were lower by an inch or two, but
not enough to bother me so far).  Plus, if I ever find the time/money to
put into an electric motorcycle I'm sure my coworker would help me out -
he's actually thinking about talking with a local company to see if they
want to work together on one.

I'd love to test ride one of the Brammos to see if it could fit my
needs/body.  I'm also interested in the BionX conversion kits for bicycles
to make a commute by bicycle more feasible for me.