nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] If you wanted a Naked Wing.... Paul Sat Apr 07 16:00:47 2012

*On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*

> *My gl 1200 does not have any over heating issues. I just got off of it
> from an 85 mile round trip that was mostly stop and go florida beach
> trafic..*

*

Then you are one lucky man! I've owned two 1200s over the years and heat
was an issue with both bikes. Fortunately I never had alternator/stator
issues but I took precautions against them.**

Paul LeBoutillier
*
*
*