notepad-plus-plus@lists.sourceforge.net

[Notepad-plus-plus] Auto-Save Plugin Losing Configuration David O'Brennan Sun Jul 11 15:00:03 2010

I noticed after I upgraded to the new version of notepad++, the autosave plugin
no longer keeps its settings from session to session.  I'm not certain it was
the result of the update; I just noticed it after the update. It still writes
the current settings to AutoSave.ini, but does not seem to read them when
notepad++ is opened again.  If the setting are not manually restored, it writes
the default values back to the AutoSave.ini file when notepad++ is closed
again.  Any ideas?