RE: [nunit-discuss] Threading Problem Need Help!! Charlie Poole Mon Nov 23 14:00:26 2009

The event pump is an internal object in NUnit, which serializes
the sending of events using a separate thread. That thread is
not executing any of your code, so the problem is either a
bug in NUnit or in a custom type of your own, which is being
embedded in the events. The most common cause of this would
be the use of a custom exception, which NUnit cannot deal
with because it doesn't have a reference to its definition.

Charlie