Re: [nunit-discuss] Running Generic Test From Console David Jeske Mon Dec 27 10:00:43 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Kenneth Xu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It certainly do, but only when there is a file matching to that pattern
> exist. Further, you'll need to quotes as soon as you start to use "<>"
> character as they are shell IO redirectors anyway.

Agreed.

If we want something shell-friendly, it might make sense to allow someone to
type out a specification without any generics, and then use a single
"--include-all-generic-tests" (which I suggest being the default) or
"--only-generic-type=FOO".