Re: [nunit-discuss] Implementing PlatformAttribute("NET-3.5") Simone Busoli Tue Feb 15 17:01:21 2011

Hi Charlie, sorry, I think I picked the wrong method, it should have been
GetRuntimeDirectory(), it returns the folder of the version of the .NET fx
you're running on. By convention it ends with vXXXXX, where XXXXX is the
version of the fx.