Re: [nunit-discuss] Nuint Console support for running individual tests Charlie Poole Wed Feb 01 03:08:41 2012

You seem to be using the command correctly. The output indicates
that NUnit was trying to find a test named
   Testing.TestFixture.Transport.Cycle
and that no such test was found.

Are you sure you have a test with that exact name? Add a snippet
of the code if you like and perhaps we can help.

Charlie