Re: [nunit-discuss] Re: Eliminating Special Settings in the Test Config File Charlie Poole Wed Feb 01 12:01:09 2012

Hi Peter,

It's easy enough to have a TestPackage setting that controls the ApartmentState,
even if we don't necessarily expose it to the average user. I'll look
into doing that.

That said, I wonder what would happen if you simply used [RequiresSTA] at
a higher level: TestFixture, SetUpFixture or even assembly.

Charlie