[nunit-discuss] Re: Eliminating Special Settings in the Test Config File Charlie Poole Wed Feb 01 12:01:12 2012

 Hi All,

Based on the limited feedback from my earlier note, here's the plan...

1. The special section in the config file will be eliminated.
2. Old style ('TestXxxxx') test cases will no longer be supported
3. The console runner will support an option to run tests in the STA
4. The ThreadPriority option will no longer be supported
5. The logging level to display in the Gui will be controlled solely by
the Gui Settings Dialog.

Charlie