Re: [nunit-discuss] Re: Eliminating Special Settings in the Test Config File Charlie Poole Wed Feb 01 12:08:12 2012

Hi Peter and Everyone,

I thought that this topic might need a final wrapup.

Beginning with the fourth beta, coming out shortly, NUnit 2.6 will no longer
support this setting (or any settings) in the config file.

As a temporary workaround, you can use -apartment:STA on the commandline
for the console runner (but not the gui).

As a long-term solution, use RequiresSTAAttribute at the level of the test
case, the test fixture or a higher-level setup fixture. If you like, you can
even use it at the assembly level.

Charlie