[nunit-discuss] NUnit 2.6 RC - Issue with test time print out Ryan Boggs Mon Feb 06 07:07:21 2012

Hi,

Just grabbed NUnit 2.6 release candidate.  It seems to be working ok so far
but the test result time print out seems to be inconsistent.  Sometimes a
time will print out fine while other times, it'll just display "Time:
seconds".  NUnit 2.5 doesn't seem to have this problem.

FYI - I am working on updating NAnt's nunit2 task with the latest version
of nunit, which is where I am running into this issue.  If anyone is
interested, my repo is here:
https://github.com/rmboggs/nant/tree/nunitupdates

Thanks,
Ryan