Re: [nunit-discuss] Re: PDF file test with Nunit Charlie Poole Thu Feb 09 20:00:08 2012

OK, that exception indicates that the test was being run in a separate
process under nunit-agent and the process terminated. Some exception
in your test may have caused the process to terminate, but we don't see
any information about that. If you enable internal trace in the settings, you
may be able to find the actual error that led to terminating the process.

Charlie