Re: [nunit-discuss] Re: NUnit NuGet packages Charlie Poole Sun Feb 26 19:00:07 2012

Hi,

Others may have more experience than I in using NuGet in this way - in
fact I'm absolutely sure of it! However, my understanding is that folks
generally install the runners into their project and check the package
directory into their source code manangement system.

This is very similar to how many teams simply download the NUnit
zipped distribution, remove the gui programs, and then check it
into their repository.

If anyone cares to expand on this or correct me, please jump in.

Charlie