Re: [nunit-discuss] Re: Different results in nunit gui and console Charlie Poole Thu Apr 05 13:00:14 2012

Ah... so it's actually the reverse of the OP's situation.

Do the failing tests have anything in common? Do the errors?
Can you replicate this with an example?

Failing that, let's pick a test and look at it in detail.

Charlie