oauth@googlegroups.com

Re: UTF-8 re-encodings (was Re: [oauth] Re: OAuth Core 1.0 "Editor's Cut") Zhihong Mon Mar 16 11:03:15 2009

You are correct. Just looked at the code again and it does seem to
sort the parameters correctly. I missed the magic in URLEncoder.

I will find out why my testcase fails and get back to you if I find
any issues.

Zhihong