objectivej@googlegroups.com

Re: Anything close to a cross compiler OBJC to OBJJ? Kim Shrier Sun Jan 31 20:00:04 2010

There is an Objective C grammar for the antlr parser generator.
You can see it at:

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1212699960054/ObjectiveC2ansi.g

I haven't played with antlr in a few years but I used to maintain
an Objective C parser that I used for doing an interpreter for
Objective C.  Unfortunately, I wrote the code for a client and I
don't own it nor can I make it open source.  It should be relatively
easy to use the above grammar as a starting point to write a
conversion tool.

Kim