objectivej@googlegroups.com

Re: Objj 2.0 PEG ecmascript Francisco Tolmasky Tue Feb 14 06:00:04 2012

Yeah, the reason behind writing our own parser is that if you try to parse
our source files (or any files of meaningful size) with those existing PEG
parsers you'll soon find they take far too long. For some context, if I
recall correctly PEG.js took something like 90 seconds to parse jquery.js.
(We try to parse your entire Obj-J program in less (hopefully far less)
than a second)