objectivej@googlegroups.com

Re: Piqtur, my new Cappuccino app Elias Wed Feb 15 14:00:38 2012

Thanks for your feedback guys!

@Jérôme: Piqtur need Firefox 10 because that's the first version of
Firefox supporting perspective transforms

@Chris: The popovers are borderless windows. The animations are CSS
transition powered.

Best

Elias