openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] Re: Book recommendations? Peter J. Farrell Wed Feb 15 23:00:09 2012

Aaron J. White said the following on 02/15/2012 11:16 PM:
Is this book any good?
http://www.amazon.com/Object-Oriented-Programming-in-ColdFusion-ebook/dp/B0057N4B4G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329368908&sr=8-2
I haven't read it, but I heard it's a good basic intro.

Another option is to pitch into hackfest / open source project Enlist on GitHub. It's an OOP / Mach-II / OpenBD application. Benefit is real code and real people to explain a real world application instead of contrived examples.

I'm writing a How To Get Set Up to Contribute wiki article right now for Enlist and I can ping the list if you're interested. Or come to OpenCF Summit next week in Dallas - only $72 and the be part of the HackFest in person!

--
Peter J. Farrell
OpenBD Steering Committee / Mach-II Lead Developer

--
online documentation: http://openbd.org/manual/
  google+ hints/tips: https://plus.google.com/115990347459711259462

    Join us @ http://www.OpenCFsummit.org/ Dallas, Feb 2012