openbd@googlegroups.com

[OpenBD] Re: Book recommendations? Aaron J. White Thu Feb 16 06:01:17 2012

Already registered for opencfsummit! However, I've never been to a
conference. How does the hackfest really work and how can I
contribute?

--
online documentation: http://openbd.org/manual/
   google+ hints/tips: https://plus.google.com/115990347459711259462