openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] Re: Sessions and cflogout? Matthew Woodward Wed Feb 22 08:00:37 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Trenatos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks guys, after I made the post I read somewhere that if I
> initialize a session with a timeout, then they will automatically be
> logged out (As in cflogout) when the session times out.

Just so it's clear there's always a timeout of some sort. The default and
max allowed value is set in the OpenBD admin console/xml config file, and
then on each application you can set it to a specific value so long as it's
below the maximum set globally.

--
Matthew Woodward
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.

online documentation: http://openbd.org/manual/
   google+ hints/tips: https://plus.google.com/115990347459711259462
     http://groups.google.com/group/openbd?hl=en