openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] cfreturn 0 is not returning anything minifiredragon Wed Feb 29 09:02:06 2012

I only setup the cfc as the tutorials I found shown me. Private works fine as
far as I have seen (and I also changed it to remote and did a test). Does
remote prevent other cffunctions from calling that particular cffunction?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Woodward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:25:30 AM
Subject: Re: [OpenBD] cfreturn 0 is not returning anything

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:23 AM, < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

RESPONSE: No response in FireBug or ajax return

<cffunction name="logOut" output="no" access="private" returntype="boolean">

Access should be remote, not private if you're calling it directly via ajax.

--
Matthew Woodward
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint, etc.
as attachments.

online documentation: http://openbd.org/manual/
google+ hints/tips: https://plus.google.com/115990347459711259462
http://groups.google.com/group/openbd?hl=en