openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] OpenBD 2.0.2 Windows Installer John Scott Mon Apr 02 00:00:28 2012

And two more thinks I noticed :

1. The `OpenBD-Tomcat Service Control` fails to open with an error :

Access is denied. Unable to open the service 'OpenBD'

... when I right-click on the app C:\openbd\tomcat\bin\OpenBDw.exe and Run
as Administrator though, the service control window opens, but it is
Disabled.

2. The `OpenBD-Tomcat Service Monitor` doesnt work either. The shortcut is
pointing at

C:\openbd\tomcat\bin\tomcat6w.exe //MS//Tomcat6

... but I think you mean tomcat7w.exe dont you ?

--
Regards,

John Scott