openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] OpenBD 2.0.2 Windows Installer Benjamin Davis Mon Apr 02 09:11:15 2012

So, I just tried this again.  I made sure the CATALINA_HOME and the
JAVA_HOME variables were removed from my environment variables, ran the
uninstaller, deleted the c:\openbd folder, restarted my machine, ran the
installer and everything went as smooth as butter.  It must really have
been those variables.