openbd@googlegroups.com

Re: [OpenBD] OpenBD 2.0.2 Windows Installer Benjamin Davis Tue Apr 03 09:01:33 2012

Bummer.  Not really sure what else to suggest about your issue here....I
wonder if your UAC is still causing some issues.  Try opening a command
prompt with admin privileges, browse to the bin folder where Tomcat is
installed (default is c:\openbd\tomcat\bin), and run: service.bat remove
OpenBD.  You should get an error saying something about the service not
existing.  Then run service.bat install OpenBD.  It should complete
successfully and then you will have your service.  It is set to manual by
default, so you would need to change it to Automatic if that's what you
want.  Let us know!

Just FYI.  The actual service name is OpenBD, but the title that shows up
in the Services control panel is Apache Tomcat OpenBD.