orbited-users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Orbited] Orbited bugs Jared Wilson Wed May 25 13:00:41 2011

I'm not sure if still support for orbited&morbid. Most development has been
moved towards http://hookbox.org
Might want to look into using that.

Note: With my experience using orbited & morbid if you use setuptools
"easy_install" to install orbited you get all the dependencies installed
automatically.

Hope this helps!