phoenix-iphone-developer-group@googlegroups.com

[Pi] Re: playing background music in iphone Eric Crichlow Tue Mar 10 09:00:32 2009

    When I moved one project from my laptop to my desktop I was surprised to
find that this framework wasn't there on my desktop, even though both systems
should have had the same versions of everything.

    Don't remember if I just copied that framework from the laptop to the
desktop or re-installed the SDK. Probably re-installed the SDK. :)

...Eric...