phoenix-iphone-developer-group@googlegroups.com

[Pi] Re: quartz errors - <Error>: CGContextSetLineWidth: invalid context Jonas Bush Fri Apr 10 03:02:18 2009

Hrm...I'm fairly certain it needs to be CGRect...and I think it needs to be
in a UIView class...all my experience so far has been creating UIViews by
hand without using a UIViewController, so I don't know much about
those...but I think drawRect is only exposed to a UIView.
Jonas