phoenix-iphone-developer-group@googlegroups.com

[Pi] Re: Facebook Connect API Bradley S. O'Hearne Wed Oct 21 22:00:06 2009

Jiva,

I think with minor pains I might be able to scrape up a sample app
that does a Wall posting. One thing I think we need to establish if we
really are going to do this is who is doing what and our general
approach so that we all don't stomp on each other's code and rework.

Sounds like healthy fodder for a Pi Mobile Meeting....anyone up for
Liberty Market perhaps next Wednesday night?

Cheers,

Brad

Brad O'Hearne
Owner / Developer