php_perl_linux@googlegroups.com

{PHP_PERL_Linux} Need-----Network Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA for 6+ Months Contract R O B E R T Thu Feb 16 10:01:42 2012

*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Network Engineer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6 + Months

*Required Skills: ***

·         The candidate must have 7+ years of enterprise network
engineering experience

·         The candidate will be part of a team of experienced Network
professionals with primarily responsibility for developing detailed network
designs, coordinating test activities and resolving complex issues that may
arise in this environment.

·         The candidate must have extensive experience working with large
MPLS networks and be an expert on complex campus Lan wired/wireless
infrastructure design.

·         Excellent problem solving skills

·         Excellent organizational skills

·         Excellent customer service skills

·         Must be able to implement solutions in coordination with
geographically distributed teams

·         Must have extensive experience configuring Cisco & Juniper
network switches, routers

·         Possess superior oral and written communication skills

·         Certification - Cisco CCNP or CCIE

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
“*remove*<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>”
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*